Strategic Wealth Management
Full Service Only -
- Virtual meetings.
- As a fiduciary under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, we’re obligated to act in your best interest and provide you with full and fair disclosure of material conflicts of interest.
- Initial account minimum of $250,000.
- A detailed initial and ongoing risk analysis.
- Quarterly customized performance reporting.
- Quarterly electronic/phone portfolio reviews.
- Ongoing retirement and financial planning.
- Investor education.
- Ancillary services such as budgeting and large purchase planning.
- Advisory fees begin at 1.35% in full service Strategic Wealth Management.
- Fees can go lower based on the amount of assets in the advisory relationship.
- Strategic Wealth Management is a custom and collaborative engagement between the client and the advisor. If you are looking for full service investment advice and implementation which may include tax efficiency, utilizing individual stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, fee based variable annuities and other investment vehicles, Strategic Wealth Management is the right platform.
- To learn more about Strategic Wealth Management, click on the button below.
How Are My Accounts Protected?
LPL is a broker/dealer registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. (FINRA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). As a registered broker/dealer, LPL is subject to regulatory oversight and internal controls that are designed to protect your accounts.
LPL Financial Regulatory Oversight:
LPL Financial is a member firm of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). Membership provides account protection up to a maximum of $500.000 per client, of which $250,000 may be claims for cash. For an explanatory brochure, please visit sipc.org. Through London Insurers, LPL Financial accounts have additional securities protection to cover the net equity of client accounts up to an overall aggregate firm limit of $600 million, subject to conditions and limitations.
London Insurers rely on SIPC to determine the extent of losses incurred by individual LPL account holders. The additional protection covers losses above limits available from SIPC and would be payable up to a total of $600 million.
The account protection applies when a SIPC member firm fails financially and is unable to meet its obligations to securities clients, but it does not protect against losses from the rise and fall in the market value of investments. This extensive coverage reflects a strong commitment to serving your investment needs.